Monday, October 19, 2009

I'm Baaaaack...

It's been a little while since I've been here. I actually even forgot that I had a blog for a little while. I think my absence was caused mostly by not really knowing what I wanted to do with this thing. For a little while it was nothing more than a place where I could express whatever was on my mind. I've realized though that most of the time all I want to talk about is music. I think it would make sense to make this blog a place where I can share my thoughts on different albums and bands that I'm trying out and post playlists and things. Music is a huge part of my life and most of the time I've found that I have no one to share it with. I've turned a lot of my friends on to different music I think they'd like, but no one is as receptive as text box where I can just go on and on until I've gotten out everything I want to say.

Although I'm sure I won't have very many readers, I think it helps to just get it all out. If someone does stumble upon my little ramblings and finds them interesting I hope they speak up and share their thoughts. There's nothing I love more than a good talk about music. So, for now I won't go as far as to say that I'm completely back, but I'll definitely pop in more often.

1 comment:

  1. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete